Saturday, May 1, 2010

Red Tomato @ TA

1. Fettucine Romano (7/10)

Ingredients:
Fettucine (wider than usual fettucine), Smoked Beef Bacon, Mushroom Champignon, Green Peas, Cream Sauce, Parmesan Cheese

Taste:
The pasta still has raw pasta taste, the bacon really has smoked flavor and gives a good contribution to the overall taste,the cream sauce was thick and creamy (well at first it's really fluid like, it wasn't has consistency but when I let it for a while and mixed it well the consistency increase and became very creamy..Yumm!!)

2. Cream Fungi Pizza (5.5/10)

Ingredients:
Mushrooms, Smoked Bacon, Cream Sauce, Crispy Pizza Bun

Taste:
The bun was really thin and crispy I think it's like crepe.
I really disappointed with this stuff because if I looked to the photo menu of this pizza it's really looks yummy and tempting me (full of mushrooms and bacon pieces and really looks creamy) but when I tried it..Humm really flat didn't has creamy taste at all, the bacon was sooo tiny (maybe I should used magnifier so I can see it >.<), the only taste was from the mushroom (baked mushrooms) and it's not really special but it tasted better if I put chilli sauce on it

Price:
Fettucine 49rb
Pizza 49rb

No comments:

Post a Comment